Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy Boy

Brody is finally feeling better after a week long sickness.  He had a fever, ear infection, and was getting two molars all at the same time.  I think we are finally caught up on our sleep.  Brody is definitely feeling better.  He is back to tearing around the house and getting into everything.  His latest interest is picking up a cell phone and talking into it, usually saying "hi dad".  



Still loving my tractor!


Caesar is quite the trooper.  Brody loves to cuddle with him.  I think Caesar loves it just as much as Brody!


I love my kitty!


Caesar is so comfy!


Wild Hair Boy!



Clearly in need of another haircut already!



This is a fun game for Brody.  He loves to pull the DVD's off of the shelf.  I am just glad that I talked Travis into taking both of the shelves out of the living room!  Brody was very proud of this mess.



Brody knows where the keys go!



He concentrated so hard to do this!




Another day, another try.

No comments: