Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fall 2009


Going on a hayrack ride to pick out the perfect pumpkin.


Trying to pick up the pumpkin.


Ohh, it's soooo big!


Testing it to make sure it's a good one.



I like this one, Daddy!



Ornery boy! Ornery look!


Playing in the spider web.



Meeting Yoda and R2D2. Daddy was more excited than Brody!



Going for a train ride at the pumpkin patch.


Arrgghh! I'm a pirate!!



How tall this fall? Almost 3 feet!



We have a little rock star on our hands!


Reading one of my favorite books: "Where is my Mummy?"




I'm just a tad bit ornery!


Going for a ride in Grandpa's new tractor.


Brody posing with the pumpkins from last year and then this year! How time flies!



Brody last year and Brody this year! He has grown so fast!




What a difference a year makes! The rocking chair at Vala's Pumpkin Patch.

No comments: