Tuesday, July 21, 2009

19 Months

Brody is 19 months old today! The biggest news I have to report is that we've finally given up the pacifier! Brody went to sleep last Sunday night without it, and we haven't looked back since. I am very proud of him! He has wanted to read his Bye Bye Pacifier book a little more often since it's gone. Now when we read it, he just laughs.

We are enjoying the last few weeks of summer. We've been staying busy by going to my district's early childhood center to play and read. We are also planning another trip to the zoo and the Childrens' Museum before I go back to work on August 7th officially. I'll be back that whole first week of August to set up my room. Enjoy the latest pictures!





19 Months old today:)!



Our attempt to get a picture of him. He shakes his head "no" when we try to take his picture.



Brody's first mule ride!



What a big boy! He didn't like it at first and said "all done" when we started up the road. By the end of the trip, he was enjoying himself.




Don't let go!



Having a snack after a 10 minute swim.



Swinging at the park.




Riding the merry-go-round with Grandma.




A tired boy on the ride home.

No comments: