Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy boy



We have been super busy the last three weeks with two birthday parties, the LA Open, a Flogging Molly concert, and a wedding. Brody and I spent a lot of time at my school too. I had to pack up my classroom this year because I moved rooms and grade levels. I'm teaching first grade this year, so I spent quite a few days preparing for it before I officially went back to work on August 7th. I finally have a spare moment to update our blog.

Brody has been adjusting to the new schedule. He must have known I was exhausted because he started sleeping through the night on the night before the students started back to school. It has been so nice! He goes to bed at 8:00 and sleeps until 6:00.

Brody is going to a new babysitter this fall and is finally doing well. The first few days were kind of rough. He didn't want to eat or sleep, but now he is doing better. He's a little stubborn!

He has also begun rolling and scooting around the house. No crawling yet, but he seems to be days away from it. He is motivated to move if he sees water bottles, his batman ball, or a computer keyboard.





Cheering on the Cubs! We can't get enough of his Cubs outfits.




The hat's still a little too big.




The boys hanging out.



Brody and daddy swing in the hammock.



I love my jumperoo!



Yes, I'm a little ham for the camera.



Trying baby food meat for the first time.

No comments: